|Category of Membership||No. of Books||Period of Loan|
|Teaching Staff||05||Three Months|
|Non Teaching Staff||02||15 Days|
- General books are issued to all eligible members as per their entitlements.
- Reference books, bound volumes, and are not issued outside the library.
- The readers should check the book thoroughly for missing pages, chapters, pictures etc., while borrowing the book.
- No book in damaged condition will be accepted from the reader. Mutilated or spoiled books will have to be replaced by the borrower.
- Books issued will not be accepted back on the same day.
- Reader can claim books (reserve) already issued, at the circulation counter.
- Loss of book must be reported immediately. Late fees, if any, will be charged till the loss of book is reported. If the original library book is returned after reporting it lost, the fine will be calculated till the date of its return.
- For the rules for replacement of lost book kindly contact the Circulation Section.
- Books are reissued only if there are no claims.
- The borrowing facility can be withdrawn or restricted in case of misbehavior or misuse of the library.
|Monday – Saturday||09.00 AM – 06.00 PM|