- Internship by IC-ACI:
- Internship at PWD (Public Works Department):
- Internship at CIDCO (City & Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra):
- CESA Inauguration
CESA is a student’s committee which was formed by our students, which monitors and conducts the departmental activities throughout the academic year. The activities of this Civil Engineering committee include latest trends in our field, guest lectures, seminars and workshops from the experts. CESA’s mission is “To provide students with the practical and industrial knowledge of the field to its full potential.”
- American Concrete Institute’s Student Chapter Inauguration Ceremony:-The Civil Engineering Department of Terna Engineering College, Nerul has started American Concrete Institute’s Student Chapter. Inauguration ceremony held on 11th, September, 2019 in Terna Auditorium. The function was attended by F.E. S.E, T.E. students and faculty of Civil Engineering Department..Student chapter is helping students for their skill enhancement through Chapters educational programme, Construction supervisors training course, Essay competition for students, Concrete cube test competition, ACI certification course. After going through such training programs students are much able to be industry ready.The event commenced with the arrival of Chief Guests of IC-ACI – President Ms. RadhikaMarkan, Past President and Current Director Mr. SatishDhupelia. Ho. Secretary / Treasurer Mr. Sunny Surlaker, Director Dr. Vishal Thombare, Hon. Principal of TEC, Hon. Director, HOD of Civil Engineering and Faculty Members and students of Civil Engineering Department in the auditorium. Hon. Mr. SatishDhupelia, Director and Past President of IC-ACI and well known senior consultant, gave an expert talk on Modern Structures
- Site Visit at “Gargoti Museum, Nasik”
The purpose of the site visit was to give a better understanding to the students on geological information.
- Site Visit at “RMC plant, Manghar, Panvel”
The purpose of the site visit was to give a better understanding to the producing high quality concrete at RMC plants. This site was selected to give an exposure to the students on the concrete making process and transportation of RMC.The operator of RMC Plant explained mechanism, design and operation of RMC. Students were observed different operation like batching, mixing and transportation of concrete. It was a very good experience for the students as they had the opportunity to obsrve the plant. Also students got opportunity to obsevre and handle the varrious scaffoldind elements and material at same plant.
3 days Surveying project at Karjat
SE students RMC plant visit-March 2019
Guest lecture on RMC 14th March 2019