Department of Computer Engineering
The department of Computer Engineering was established in 1991 with initial intake of 60 to meet the demand of society and later it increased to 180. It is approved by AICTE, DTE and affiliated to University of Mumbai and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).The department also has PG programme (ME) with 18 intake & Ph.D. Program with 10 Intake. Department laboratories equipped with the latest hardware and software.
The department has well-qualified faculties, holding five PhDs and six are pursuing. Department has the strength of 39 faculties with Three professors and six associate professors. Computer department is a member of one of the profound professional body called Computer Society of India (CSI), it’s a set up for conducting technical activities, which helps in the all-round development of the students. The department is committed to achieve the highest order of excellence in the field computer engineering.
- Strong academic environment.
- Strong interaction with Industry- Compulsory Internships for students
- 200 MBPS connectivity for Internet.
- Conduction of Beyond Syllabus courses to make students Industry ready.
- Value addition courses:
- Oracle Workforce Development Program conducted by department’s industry experienced faculty.
- Regular expert lectures by industry experts on state-of-art technologies.
- Faculties with industry experience
- Motivation to students for Entrepreneurship.
- National level conference “EQUINOX” held every year.
- Review of final year projects by industry experts.
- Mentor system.
- Regular workshops for students and staffs on advanced topics.
- Computer engineering programme is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- Very good academic results: The following table shows the results of academic year 17-18
- Excellent Placement results-students got placed in companies such as TCS, Accenture, Code Array, L&T InfoTech, Syntel, Capgemini with good packages.