Department of Computer Engineering
The department of Computer Engineering was established in 1991 with initial intake of 60 to meet the demand of society and later on expanded to 180 (First shift 120 and Second shift 60). It is approved by AICTE, DTE and affiliated to University of Mumbai and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
The department also has PG programme (ME) with 18 intake and has laboratories equipped with the latest hardware and software.
The department has a well qualified faculty. A Computer Engineering Students Association (CESA) is set up for conducting technical as well as non-technical activities, which helps in the all-round development of the students.
The department is committed to achieve the highest order of excellence in the field computer engineering.
- Strong academic environment.
- Strong interaction with Industry- Compulsory Internships for students
- 32 MBPS connectivity for Internet.
- Conduction of Beyond Syllabus courses to make students Industry ready.
- Value addition courses:
- Oracle Workforce Development Program conducted by department’s industry experienced faculty.
- Regular expert lectures by industry experts on state-of-art technologies.
- Faculty deputation to industries.
- Collaboration with GATE forum to motivate students for higher education.
- Motivation to students for Entrepreneurship.
- National level conference “EQUINOX” held every year.
- Use of Pearson’s DigiClass solution and participation in subject content development.
- Review of final year projects by industry experts.
- Mentor system.
- Regular workshops for students on advanced topics.
- Very good sports culture.
- Computer Engineering programme accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- Very good academic results.
- Very good placements.