Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs) :
- To Prepare the Learner with a sound foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals.
- To motivate the Learner in the art of self-learning and to use modern tools for solving real life problems.
- To include a professional and ethical attitude, good leadership qualities and commitment to social responsibilities in the Learner’s thought process.
- To prepare the Learner for a successful career in Indian and Multinational organizations.
Program Specific outcomes (PSOs) :
- The students will be able to design analyze analog and digital circuits and systems for given specification and function.
- The students will be able to design and implement VLSI circuits and embedded systems for applications with real time constraints.
- To expertise the students to develop IOT based system to contribute to the society at large.
Program Outcomes (POs) :
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature and analyze complex engineering problems reaching sub stained conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, social and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess social, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.