Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs) of UG Course (B.E.) :
- To develop students with a strong foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems and to prepare them for graduate studies.
- To develop technical competence among students to analyze, interpret and synthesize data and technical concepts from applications to product design.
- To prepare students both as engineers and entrepreneur to demonstrate a successful career in industry to meet needs of Indian and multi-national companies.
- To provide opportunity for students to work in a team on multidisciplinary projects and to attain qualities of professional leadership.
- To promote awareness among students to achieve professional excellence for the life-long learning and to introduce them to professional ethics and codes of professional practice.
Program Specific Outcomes(PSO’s):
- Design and implement modern communication systems and networks.
- To enhance technical competency in image and video processing.
- To architect and implement IOT based networks to solve the real world problems and contribute something to the value based society.
Program Outcomes (POs):
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
|1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.|
|2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.|
|3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.|
|4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.|
|5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.|
|6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.|
|7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.|
|8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.|
|9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.|
|10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.|
|11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.|
|12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.|