PRE-ENGINEERING FOUNDATION PROGRAM FOR XII Passed students
Pandemic conditions has worsen the situation in education sector. In the era of Covid-19, it is very hard to meet the requirement of education sectors with high impact values. To avoid such circumstances and help the students to avoid confusion in the era of covid 19, Terna Engineering College, Nerul and Terna College of Engineering, Osmanabad is working together to avoid academic loss of students during Corona Virus Lockdown. We are Providing opportunity in terms of online lecture series for the 12th passout students, under the roof of Terna Engineering College, Nerul.
Now what ………….
You have passed 12th Exams !!!
But Still Confused ??
Worried About Future??
Many questions are still not answered by Experts.
1) What are technologies in next few years which will be in market / industry ?
2) How AI shall affect World ?
3) What is future of automation ?
4) How robotics & IoT will rule the world ?
5) What about admission process and entrance exam of Engineering?
6) What are job opportunities available in 2024 and how should I prepare myself to grab those requirements?
7) How my first year engineering studies will be ?
8) Brief about each Branch of Engineering?
9) Can I study before my admissions ?
10) How Manufacturing & Constructions is designed in 2025
& Many more ……….
All above questions will be solved by renowned experts from India on single platform. To shape your future and achieve your goals
Join our Pre-Engineering Foundation Program to kill your confusion with Engineering Dost Coach.
Capitalize your time for understanding of Engineering Career!!
During lockdown, till admission session begin, let us learn foundations of technology and basics of engineering.
Objectives of Program
- To select career path with ease of access
- To understand latest trend in Technologies
- To understand career growth in Engineering
- To firm on you basics to cater the basic needs of engineering
- To understand Aptitude and skill level through top most verified software and counselors.
- To reduce the confusion and select the field of passion with understanding of prerajulization aspects.
|Day||Track 1||Track 2||Track 3|
|1||Why Pre-Engineering Foundation Course||Placement Opportunities I||Careers in Industry for Engineers|
|2||Basics of Mathematics – I||Skilling and Training Required||Robot 2.0 to Automation|
|3||Basics of Mathematics – I||Telecom Revolution||Aptitude Session to check Aptitude Level|
|4||Basics of Mathematics – I||Aptitude Assessment||Aptitude Assessment|
|5||Basics of Mathematics – I||Future in Electronics Industry||Future in Electronics Industry|
|6||Basics of Mathematics – I||Placement Opportunities II||4G and beyond|
|7||Basics of Mechanics – I||Electronics Design||IoT & Cyber Security|
|8||Basics of Mechanics – I||IT and Software in 2025||IT and Software in 2025|
|9||Basics of Mechanics – I||Virtual Reality||Virtual Reality|
|10||Basics of Mechanics – I||Trends of Mechatronics in Industry||Engineering Services for Mechanical Engineers|
|11||Basic Electrical Engineering||Manufacturing Industry||Digital Manufacturing|
|12||Basic Electrical Engineering||Machines Learning||Machines Learning|
|13||Applied Physics for Engineering I||Artificial Intelligence for creating your own Chatbot without Coding||Artificial Intelligence|
|14||Applied Chemistry for Engineering – I||Programming with C||Advance Programming|
|15||Applied Physics for Engineering II||Fundamental of Civil Engg||Advances in Civil Engg|
|16||Applied Chemistry for Engineering – II||Career Guidance – Different Options available after 12th and how to select your path of Career||Admission process in COVID-19|
For Any Queries please Contact : 9860158943 / 9221116186