Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- Fundamental Knowledge: Under graduates will be skilled in the fundamental concepts of basic sciences necessary for success in industry or in engineering practices as well as advanced study.
- Specialization: Under graduates will be prepared to pursue career choices in all branches of engineering or related interdisciplinary fields that will benefit from a strong background in applied sciences and engineering.
- Design Skills: Under graduates will be prepared with problem solving skills, laboratory skills, and design skills for technical careers in solving critical problems.
- Professional Skills: Under graduates will be prepared as an effective team member with good communication and teamwork skills as well as an appreciation for ethical behavior necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Self Learning: Under graduates will be prepared to continue their professional development through continuous education and personal development experiences based on their awareness of library resources and professional societies, journals, and meetings, conferences, seminars, workshops, expert talks, industry interactions, etc..
- Sustainability: Under graduates would be able to maintain the environmental serenity along with keeping pace with the ever changing scenario of the industry.