Department of Information Technology
In today’s information era people need information anywhere and anytime. The creative thinking and thrust for information laid down the foundation for the Information Technology Department. Establishment of IT was dawn of innovative applications and touches nearly every field in every part of the country. Its sheer presence offers innumerable job openings and has become the cornerstone among the engineering fraternity.
Terna Engineering College enriched IT Infrastructure for students to build IT skills, apply innovative ideas, implement real world projects and make them competent in the IT Sector. The Department is reputed in Mumbai University for both its academic excellence and innovative approach. The Faculty forms the nerve of the department and has been successfully organizing seminars, workshops, guest lectures, internship, real time projects and industrial visits for students to keep them updated with the real world. In addition to the
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members.
- Successfully completed 11 batches with university rankers
- Secured 2nd Rank in Smart India Hackathon-2017,National Level competition
- Internship in Mastek Season 2 project competition.
- Well equipped laboratories
- Apple Lab consisting of 20 iMacs, Time capsule.
- Hands on experience with Mac OS to develop Mobile iOS applications.
- Classes with LCD projectors (Digi Class)
- Real time/life project development
The department has organized few National, International Conferences. To complete the need of NBA, AICTE, DTE and University the controlling Authorities department have/had organized many training programs and short term courses. 02 faculty members have completed their Ph.D research and 04 are about to complete their Ph.D research from reputed Universities. Number of the research papers has been published by the faculty members. The faculties have several noteworthy publications to their credit.
|Program Offered||Sanctioned Intake||Year of Establishment|
|B.E. (Information Technology)||60||2002|
|M.E. (Information Technology)||18||2011-12|
|Ph. D. (Information Technology)||10||2014-15|