The Training and Placement Cell was set up in 1995 with a view to provide necessary impetus to launch our students into the real world where cut-throat competition is the order of the day. The Training and Placement Cell plays a vital role in finding suitable job opportunities for students and tying up with industries and professional organizations for fruitful and mutually beneficial linkages.
NOTE: 2018 PLACEMENTS GOING ON. ALSO REFER TIMES PLACEMENT SUMMARY-2018
Training and Placement Activities:
- The Cell works round the year effectively and efficiently to liaison with major organizations .
- Facilitate training, arranging for live projects and providing placement assistance to its students.
- It also ensures an active interaction with the industry by organizing guest lectures and seminars.
- Invites international trainers in behavioural skills to enhance the soft skills of the Students.
- Arranges for personality development sessions, career development programs.
- Interview technique program to facilitate students to perform better in the campus recruitment program.
- The Cell has organized various technical, non-technical Programs for the staff in order to develop the necessary skills, based on the suggestions from head of the Departments.