The Training and Placement Cell was set up in 1995 with a view to provide necessary impetus to launch our students into the real world where cut-throat competition is the order of the day. The Training and Placement Cell plays a vital role in finding suitable job opportunities for students and tying up with industries and professional organizations for fruitful and mutually beneficial linkages.
Training and Placement Activities:
- The Cell works round the year effectively and efficiently to liaison with major organizations .
- Facilitate training, arranging for live projects and providing placement assistance to its students.
- It also ensures an active interaction with the industry by organizing guest lectures and seminars.
- Invites international trainers in behavioural skills to enhance the soft skills of the Students.
- Arranges for personality development sessions, career development programs.
- Interview technique program to facilitate students to perform better in the campus recruitment program.
- The Cell has organized various technical, non-technical Programs for the staff in order to develop the necessary skills, based on the suggestions from head of the Departments.
CENTER FOR EXCELLENCE IN MARITIME & SHIPBUILDING (CEMS)
DATE : 17TH JAN’19 DEPT. : MECH N MTRX GUEST OF HONOUR : Rr. ADMIRAL (RETD) SHEKHAR MITTAL OBJECTIVE : To avail Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineers with the Industry required Trainings in Design, etc. with Siemens Collaboration on NX and other Software. PROFILE : RAdm Shekhar Mital (Retd) is Chief Executive Officer (CEO) & Managing Director (MD) – CEMS (Centre of Excellence in Maritime & Shipbuilding), Mumbai. Adm Mital has rich and distinguished career of over 38 years in various leadership position, prior to joining CEMS, he was Chairman & Managing Director of Goa Shipyard Ltd for about 5 years. He has served over 33 years with the Indian Navy and was awarded prestigious Nau Sena Medal from the President of India for “Devotion to Duty”. Adm Mital is B. Tech from NIT Surat, MTech from IIT Kharagpur and M. Phil in defence Studies from Naval Defence College, New Delhi. CEMS – The Global Alliance in Management Education or CEMS (formerly the Community of European Management Schools and International Companies) is a cooperation of leading business schools and universities with multinational companies and NGOs. The CEMS Global Alliance includes 31 academic institutions from every continent, 71 corporate partners and 7 social partners (NGOs) from around the globe.
INDIAN NAVY – UES 2019 SEMINAR
DATE : 28TH JUN’18 DEPT. : CS, IT, ETRX, EXTC, MECH N MTRX GUEST OF HONOUR : CAPTAIN J.K. CHOUDHARY OBJECTIVE : Pre-Placement Talk on Opportunities at Indian Navy for Engineering Fresher. PROFILE : Captain J. K. Choudhary is the Command Recruitment Officer, Western Naval Command,Mumbai gave an insight about the opportunities in Indian Navy
CAMPUS CREDENTIALS – SEMINAR
DATE : 11TH JAN’19 DEPT. : CS, IT, ETRX, EXTC, MECH N MTRX GUEST OF HONOUR : MR. VINAY RAIKAR N TEAM OBJECTIVE : To prepare the students on Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English Grammar, Quants, Maths,etc CAMPUS CREDENTIALS – Campus Credential has a fully equipped and updated training program to tackle all the obstacles of campus recruitment.With in-depth knowledge about industry requirements and the regular inputs from industry experts, CC is always able to deliver to students what precisely the market requires. This gives the students and colleges an upper hand and enables them to grab always the best opportunities.With the ever increasing competition, Campus Credential ensures that you have the right tools to steer clear from the competition and make a mark on potential recruiters.