UG – First Year (Indian National)
Admissions @ TEC
First Year Engineering
- Admission to Terna Engineering College is based on merit in MHT CET. Refer to http://mahacet.org/ for details on CET
- All college admissions are done as per the rules and regulations of the Competent Authority, Directorate of Technical Education/State CET Cell, Government of Maharashtra through the Centralized Admission Process. ( mahacet.org)
- For the First Year of Engineering Degree courses The Competent Authority, the Commissioner of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, shall be the authority for the Centralized Admission Process. 2. The Admissions for First Year Engineering Degree Courses will be done through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for the following categories,
1. Maharashtra State seat
2. All India seat
3. Respective Minority Seats.
- To become eligible, it is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to register by filling the Online Application Form for the following Engg. Admissions. a. All category CAP seats b. Institutional Quota seats Vacant seats after completion of CAP rounds.
- The link for the online application form is http://www.mahacet.org
|Sr. No.||Code||Name of Program||Intake|
|2||319037210||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||120|
Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Data Science
Share this page on,