While living in a time of technological advancement and IT revolution, the field of civil engineering nevertheless adheres to its historical foundations. This area of engineering deals with all of society’s and the general public’s needs, such as water and shelter, bridges and roads, dams and tunnels, environmental pollution, power plants, and other industrial projects. As long as society continues to expand and develop, the civil engineering profession will continue.
The Department of Civil Engineering was established in the year 2017. Apart from academic syllabus, we provide intensive training, internships, expert talks, site visits, etc to make the industry ready. We are associated with American Concrete Institute, Institution of Engineers (INDIA), Bentley Education, students are benefitted by these organisations by scholarships and free software licences.
- Well Equipped Laboratories – Materials and Concrete Technology, Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Engineering Geology, CAD Laboratory, Surveying Laboratory, Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics Laboratories.
- Consultancy Services Offered and Fully Equipped with Major Facilities Like Fully Automatic Compression Testing Machine 2000 Kn (NABL Accredited), Fully Automatic Universal Testing Machine (UTM 100 Ton- NABL Accredited), Fully Automated Total Station for Professional Surveying
- Consultancy Services Offered for Non-Destructive Testing
- Faculties with Experience in Design and Execution of Residential, Commercial, Oil & Gas, Power Projects
- Faculties with Experience in Research in the Field of Smart Materials & Smart Structures, Pavement Design & Analysis, Geotextile Materials for Soil Stabilization, Geotechnical Engineering, Remote Sensing & GIS
- Active Mentoring Processes for Continuous Assessment in Academics
- Learning Experience Through Active Consultancy Projects
- Industrial Visits-CIDCO, PWD, MMRDA, Rock Museum Nasik
- Internship for Students (With & Without Stipend)
- International Students Chapter Association & Merit Scholarships
- Expert Lectures by Industry Experts
- NPTEL Courses
- Skill Based, Project Based Learning, Interactive and Interest Based Core Domain Learning
- Patents, Designs and Copyright Development
- Achieved 100 % students intern during winter vacations (2019-2020) in renowned organizations like Airport Authority of India (AAI), Public Work Department (PWD), City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO), Rashtriya Chemical Fertilizers (RCF), American Concrete Institute and so many, HCC, L&T, ICACI, etc.
To be a Centre of excellence for imparting quality education in Civil Engineering encompassing Ethical Environmental and Economical aspects of the Society.
To provide highly competent Civil Engineers to the society and industry with effective teaching and research experience.
Share this page on,