Get in touch
Texas Instruments Innovation Center
Texas Instrument Innovation center is established at Terna Engineering College under “TI University Program” in November 2017.
Texas Instruments University Program
The TI University Program is the intersection between TI technology, educators and the engineers of tomorrow. Our advanced analog and embedded processing technologies fuel the passions of students and educators in university labs worldwide. Established in 1982, the TI University Program is a global program dedicated to supporting educators, researchers and students in facilitating the inclusion of TI analog and embedded processing in engineering classrooms, teaching and research labs, textbooks, design projects and course curriculum.
TI university program aimed at establishing a collaborative bridge between corporate and colleges with the objective of making students in the Engineering Colleges have a greater hands on experience in technologies related to :-
Ultra Low Power Applications
Analog System Design
Internet of Things (IOT)
Terna Engineering College – TIIC will bring in the following core values:-
- Analog System Design Lab using ASLK PRO
- Ultra Low power Microcontroller Lab
- Internet of Things technology Lab
- Training on TI technology for Faculty
- Exposure to state of the art technologies through hands on learning experience
- Better employability opportunities
- Showcase talent and innovation
- Participating in Texas Instruments Innovation Challenge.( If Texas Instruments conducts any contest centre will be connected with the same)
- Training on TI technology
TI innovation Center has different Low Power Micro-controller boards, IC’s and Sensors which are the latest products from TI Innovative solutions. TI Innovation center provides best in class electronics work benches and working environment for various projects on TI Technologies.