IQAC - Minutes of Meeting
- To develop an effective framework for conscious and consistent improvement in academics, teaching learning activities and infrastructure facilities in TEC.
- To assure all the stakeholders (students, parents, alumni, industry) about the excellence in engineering education provided by TEC.
- To ensure efficient and progressive performance enhancement of academics and administration tasks.
- To ensure quality and relevance of the academic programs offered.
- To adopt various technological tools and modern teaching learning methods to make the learning environment more effective and interactive.
- To ensure credibility of evaluation process in line with national/ international standard or university standard.
- To ensure adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support services and required supportive infrastructure.
- To provide impartial access to all stake holders.
- To provide affordability of academic programs for various sections of society.
- To work toward establishing/improving research collaboration with national and international organizations.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of TEC.
- Enabling the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning.
- Arrangement of feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Organization of inter and intra-institutional workshops, seminars on quality-related themes promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Development of quality culture in TEC
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameter going forward.
- To focus on the institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate infusion of quality culture in the stakeholders.
- To integrate best practices in the institute.
- To provide sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning.
- To establish systematic method of documentation and communication.
- To establish better communication and coordination among stakeholders.
- Make the institute to be more adaptive for quality enhancement.
- To synchronize industry and academic relationship
|1||Chairperson||Dr. Lakshmappa Ragha, Head of Institution|
|Mr. Manoj Kokate , Management Coordinator|
|Mr. Ganesh Deshmukh, OS|
|1. Prof. Sambhaji .N.Patil, Faculty GE dept.|
|2. Dr. Salunkhe Priyanka Vijay, HOD Civil Engineering Dept.|
|3. Dr. Vrajesh Maheta, Associate Professor, IT Dept.|
|4. Dr.Raghvendra Upadhyay,Associate Professor, Mechatronics Engineering Dept.|
|4.Dr. Preeti Zade, Associate professor, GE Dept.|
|6. Dr. Manmohan Singh Bhatia, Professor, EXTC Dept.|
|7. Prof. R. D. Patane, HOD GE Dept.|
|8. Dr. Jyothi Digge, HOD EXTC Dept.|
|9. Dr. Seema Biday, HOD CSE Dept.|
|10. Dr. B. G. Hogade, HOD ELX Dept.|
|11. Dr. Vaishali Khairnar , HOD IT Dept.|
|12. . Dr. C. M. Choudhari HOD MECH Dept.|
|13. . Mr. Vikram Vyavhare, HOD MTRX Dept.|
|14. Dr. Sandeep Raskar, HOD AIDS Dept.|
|15. Dr. Sachin Kamble HOD Design (B .Des) Industrial Design (B. Des)|
|4||Management Representative||Mr. P. T. Deshmukh, CEO, TPCT|
One/two nominee from local society, students and alumni
|Mr. A.V. Aher, local society|
|Mr.Anuj Sawant , TE CSE ,Techninal Secretary,Student Council|
|Mr. Nainak Saha S TE CSE, E-Cell Secretary|
|Mr. Ganesh Mestry, Alumni|
One/two nominee from Employer/Industrialist/Stakeholders
|Mr. Gaurav Gilani (TCS), Employer|
|Mr. Prashant Kamat, Industrialist|
|Mr. Bilal Thakur, (Parent Representative)|
|7||Coordinator IQAC||Dr. Shilpa Kharche, Professor, EXTC Dept|
|8||Co-Coordinator IQAC||Dr. Varsha Bodade , Professor, IT Dept.|
Share this page on,