In pursuance of its Action Plan for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of our institutions. We have developed a IQAC for quality enhancement. IQAC has become a part of the institution’s system and work towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The main Objective of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institution.
The Composition of the IQAC :
|1||Chairperson: Head of the Institution||1. Dr. L. K. Ragha|
|2||Administrative officers||1. Mr. Manoj Kokate
2. Mr. Ganesh Deshmukh
|3||Three to Eight Teachers||1. Prof. S. N. Patil
2. Dr. Salunkhe Priyanka Vijay
3. Dr. Vrajesh Maheta
5. Mr. Shrikant Lamture
6. Mr. Nilesh Kulal
7. Mrs. A. Kulkarni
|4||One member from the management||1. Mr. Amol Chavan|
|5||Industry||1. Mr. A. V. Aher|
|6||One/Two nominees from local society, students and Alumni|| 1. Mr. Rahul Shinde (General Secretory, Student Council)
2. Kiran Kesare (Student Member)
3. Mr. Lawrence Albert (Alumini)
|7||One/Two nominees from local Employers/ Industrialists/Stakeholders||1. Mr. Gaurav Gilani (TCS)2. Mr. Phullari (Parent)|
|8||One of the Senior teachers as the coordinator/Director of IQAC||1. Dr. Varsha Bodade|
- To develop an effective framework for conscious and consistent improvement in academics, teaching learning activities and infrastructure facilities in TEC.
- To assure all the stakeholders (students, parents, alumni, industry) about the excellence in engineering education provided by TEC.
- To ensure efficient and progressive performance enhancement of academics and administration tasks
- To ensure quality and relevance of the academic programs offered
- To adopt various technological tools and modern teaching learning methods to make the learning environment more effective and interactive
- To ensure credibility of evaluation process in line with national/ international standard or university standard
- To ensure adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support services and required supportive infrastructure
- To provide impartial access to all stake holders
- To provide affordability of academic programs for various sections of society
- To work toward establishing/improving research collaboration with national and international organizations.
Work as an institutional nodal agency to co-ordinate quality related activities including adoption and dissemination of best educational practices
- Setting and meeting up quality benchmark and target for the various academic training, placements and administrative activities of the institutions.
- Broadcasting and working on fulfillment of Mission, Vision of Institute and incorporating various quality features for UG/PG/PhD levels of education.
- To facilitate and create conductive learner centric environment for quality of education by encouraging faculties to acquire contemporary knowledge for quality teaching learning process.
- Setting up time table for seminars, workshop and expert talks on emerging engineering themes.
- Recording and maintaining complete documentation of the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Responsible for preparation for Annual Quality Assurance Report/activities leading to quality improvement.
- To focus on the institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate infusion of quality culture in the stakeholders.
- To integrate best practices in the institute.
- To provide sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning.
- To establish systematic method of documentation and communication
- To establish better communication and coordination among stakeholders.
- Make the institute to be more adaptive for quality enhancement.
- To synchronize industry and academic relationship