In pursuance of its Action Plan for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of our institutions. We have developed a IQAC for quality enhancement. IQAC has become a part of the institution’s system and work towards realisation of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The main Objective of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institution.
The Composition of the IQAC :
|1||Chairperson: Head of the Institution||1. Dr. L. K. Ragha|
|2||Administrative officers||1. Mr. Dattatray Ghoge
2. Mr. Manoj Kokate
3. Mr. Ganesh Deshmukh
|3||Three to Eight Teachers||1. Prof. S. N. Patil
2. Dr. Salunkhe Priyanka Vijay
3. Dr. Shankargoudha Sudhinath
4. Dr. Vrajesh Maheta
5. Mr. Shrikant Lamture
6. Mr. Nilesh Kulal
7. Mrs. A. Kulkarni
One member from the management
|1. Mr. Amol Chavan|
|5||Industry||1. Mr. A. V. Aher|
|6||One/Two nominees from local society,students and Alumni|| 1. Mr. Rahul Shinde (General Secretory, Student Council)
2. KiranKesare (Student Member)
3. Mr. Lawrence Albert (Alumini)
|7||One/Two nominees from local Employers/ Industrialists/Stakeholders|| 1. Mr. Gaurav Gilani (TCS)
2. Mr. Phullari (Parent)
|8||One of the Senior teachers as the coordinator/Director of IQAC||1. Dr. Varsha Bodade|
- To develop an effective framework for conscious and consistent improvement in academics, teaching learning activities and infrastructure facilities in TEC.
- To assure all the stakeholders (students, parents, alumni, industry) about the excellence in engineering education provided by TEC.
- To ensure efficient and progressive performance enhancement of academics and administration tasks
- To ensure quality and relevance of the academic programs offered
- To adopt various technological tools and modern teaching learning methods to make the learning environment more effective and interactive
- To ensure credibility of evaluation process in line with national/ international standard or university standard
- To ensure adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support services and required supportive infrastructure
- To provide impartial access to all stake holders
- To provide affordability of academic programs for various sections of society
- To work toward establishing/improving research collaboration with national and international organizatios.
Work as an institutional nodal agency to co-ordinate quality related activities including adoption and dissemination of best educational practices
- Setting and meeting up quality benchmark and target for the various academic training, placements and administrative activities of the institutions.
- Broadcasting and working on fulfillment of Mission, Vision of Institute and incorporating various quality features for UG/PG/PhD levels of education.
- To facilitate and create conductive learner centric environment for quality of education by encouraging faculties to acquire contemporary knowledge for quality teaching learning process.
- Setting up time table for seminars, workshop and expert talks on emerging engineering themes.
- Recording and maintaining complete documentation of the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Responsible for preparation for Annual Quality Assurance Report/activities leading to quality improvement.
- To focus on the institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate infusion of quality culture in the stakeholders.
- To integrate best practices in the institute.
- To provide sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning.
- To establish systematic method of documentation and communication
- To establish better communication and coordination among stakeholders.
- Make the institute to be more adaptive for quality enhancement.
- To synchronize industry and academic relationship